Traditional events in Podkrkonoší
- Typical czech carnival at the street (February).
- The opening at Pecka castle - start of tourist season (March/April).
- At Pecka Castle there are festivals, cultural and historical fencing events (during the season).
- Traditional Bartholomew pilgrimage in town Pecka (last August weekend).
- Go fly a kite (Autumn).
- The opening of the tourist season in Zvičina - Welcome Spring in Podkrkonoší.
Nová Paka Štikov
- The Racing Štikovský Club is one of the very famous autocross. Several races of different categories are held every year. →
- "300" curves of Gustav Havel (May). →
- Tourist march " About Žižkův´s shield". →
- Celebrations of Hořice Tubes.
- Sculpture Symposium.
- Jazz Nights Hořice (November).
- Fair of folk crafts in Zdobín (May).
Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Ride veterans. →
- Days of R.A.Dvorského - Music festival of Swing (Spring).
- Porcinkule in Hostiné is a traditional folk pilgrimage (1st August weekend).